The Main Street Inn Bed and Breakfast is located minutes from KCI~Kansas City International Airport and Downtown Kansas City, MO and surrounding Kansas City Metro attractions & destinations. While this Parkville gem was being built in 1885 it was said once complete it will be the best residence of which Parkville can boast. Good things never change. The following amenities will ensure an enjoyable stay with us. The Main Street Inn was voted the Best Kansas City Bed and Breakfast in the Northland.
The guest room you select will include:
- Private Bath
- Queen Sized Bed
- Shower and/or a Jacuzzi tub
- Down and Fiberfill Pillows
Your stay will include the following complimentary services:
- Wake Up Calls
- Homemade Bread & Fresh Ground French Press Coffee delivered to your room at 7:30am
- Fresh Gourmet Breakfast served at 8:30
- Bag Breakfast To-Go for Early Departures
- Accommodations for Special Dietary Needs
- Iron and Ironing Board Available
- Concierge Service (Restaurant Reservations, Directions, Taxis, etc.)
- Cable TV (100+ Channels)
Features of the facility include:
- Secured Entry with 24 Hour Access
- Non-Smoking Facility (Smoking is Not Allowed on the grounds of this Historic Facility)
- Privacy: The Inn is Available Exclusively for our Guests
- Meeting/Conference Space is Available for Business Retreats and Social Events
- Large Outdoor Deck
- Walking distance to Historic Downtown Parkville’s unique Restaurants, Shops, Park University, English Landing Riverfront Park, the Parkville Nature Sanctuary and much more.
- Easy access to Downtown Kansas City, The Kauffman Center for Performing Arts, The Crossroads Arts District, Crown Center, and The Country Club Plaza.
- Close proximity to The Kansas Speedway, Sporting Kansas City ~ Sporting Park home, Legends Outlet Shopping Center and Zona Rosa Shopping & Entertainment District.